Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Does this mean I get 22 presents?

I am turning 22 in less than a month. Whoopee! Actually considering I have a project and a midterm due directly after my birthday, I'm not too excited. However, I do like presents so I'm compiling my wishlist.

1. Floppy hat from American Apparel $40
The only question is whether to get the black or the grey. The black is probably more practical but the grey is more unexpected.

AA

2. YSL 'Y-mail' zip wallet $545
Saks has it in navy and it's pure love.

YSL

3. Rebecca Minkoff /Studded Morning After Mini' $635
I've been a fan of Rebecca Minkoff's Morning after/morning after mini bags for awhile. Recently, while checking out her website, I saw glimpses of this beautiful studded creation. Unfortuantely it's not for sale on her website and the only place I could find it is for pre-order at blueheavenboutique.com.

Rebecca Minkoff

4. Frye 'Liz' ankle boot $252
I have been searching for the perfect black ankle boots. These are them. They hit the perfect note between casual and dressy and since they're by Frye you know that the materials are quality.

Frye

Don't worry, there will be more.

1 comment:

Gloria C. said...

hahah I've loved that YSL line of bags for quite some time.

I'd love to save up for one D