Monday, February 9, 2009

Rain, rain, go away...


Last night it rained for probably only the third or fourth time of this year. On the one hand, I'm glad because we need this drought to end. On the other, I hate wet feet! Furthermore there is a dearth of waterproof yet still fashionable footwear. UGGs are mildly waterproof but they won't hold you over in a downpour. As for my J. Crew yellow rainboots with blue whales, they're cute until you're caught outside when it's not raining. Then you just look like a dimwit. Thus, I am considering shelling out the dough for these babies, the Sperry Top-Sider Sadie Tall Boot. They have a wedge heel, cute fold over top and best of all, they don't scream rainboot. I like the basic black but it also comes in winter white and black with a navy blue top.

No comments: