Thursday, August 14, 2008

Adding to the collection

The summer might be fading fast but my feet are going to stay in warm weather mode for as long as possible. Especially since my DV by Dolce Vita 'Olive' sandals just came in the mail. They're super cute on and I'm glad I went for the 9 because I tried the 8.5 on in store and they were super narrow. Sadly the 9 are a bit long but I can just tighten the straps and they're fine.

I also stopped by Payless while my friend took care of some stuff at the bank. I really shouldn't go in there because I always walk out with at least one box. I just can't help it. The shoes are so cheap and the styles have improved so much in the last few years. This time was no different and I am now the somewhat guilty but still proud owner of a pair of purple suede-ish, tie-front, peep-toe heels.The great thing about Payless is that because the shoes are so cheap, you can afford to take a chance on something super trendy. This shoe is exactly that, trendy, and I'm not sure how I'll wear it but I like it and at $25 that's a good enough reason.

No comments: