Monday, November 24, 2008

Taking a cue from my roommate


American Eagle normally isn't my style. I own a pair of jean shorts from them but otherwise, it's not a store I venture into on a regular basis. The stuff is cute but a little too All-American girl next door for me. However, every once in awhile they get something right. Last weekend my roommate came home with a grey hoodie from AE. It was cute but I didn't think too much of it until she had me touch it. It was incredibly soft. We're talking puppy ear soft. Needless to say, I wanted one. Unfortunately she's a petite 5'2" so I couldn't exactly steal hers. Thus, I trekked into SF and bought my own in brown heather. It's oh so cozy and perfect for bundling up. Although given the ridiculously hot weather in NorCal at the moment, I won't be wearing it for a bit.

No comments: