Thursday, November 13, 2008

The sky is falling...

The economy is tanking and while, I realize that this might have serious consequences on my potential career options post-college, for the moment I am celebrating. Why you might ask? Because retailers are slashing prices. With the holiday season approaching and growing concerns about stale stock, my favorite stores are letting items go for a fraction of the price. No where was that more apparent than when I was perusing anthropolgie.com and spotted the Manoush coat I loved on sale. Now I wasn't entirely surprised that it was on sale but the fact that it was $200 off was the big shocker! I had maybe dreamed of 25%, maybe even 40% off but never ever did I believe I would see it for a little less than 60% off. Needless to say I immediately called the nearest Anthropologie to put it on hold and picked it up that day. It's still as beautiful as I remember and now it's mine! Thank you economic crisis.

No comments: