Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Holidays!


I hope that Santa brought you everything you wanted. I know he did for me but it also helps that I picked it all out and then simply handed it over to Santa to put under the tree. Yep, that's how it works in my house. My parents long ago learned that I'm impossible to shop for. My haul included:
-Black tuxedo blazer, black tights, and silver cuff from Express
-Two dresses and a top from Anthropologie
-Victor and Rolf Flowerbomb perfume
-sweater from Aeropostal
-A big pile of makeup from Sephora
-Jeffrey Campbell flats

Our method takes all the surprise out but it saves me from having to fake that I like something and then have it sit in my closet with the tags until I finally pass it on to Goodwill. Of course, it isn't fool proof, especially with things that I pick out online. Thus today, I went to return some stuff and do some additional shopping with my mom. I returned the flower print shirt to Anthropologie and picked up a purple shirt with a big bow instead. The green dress might have to go back too but I'll wait on that. The Aeropostal sweater from my sister also went back but my mom picked out some pjs there for my Christmas gift to her so that worked out. We also hit up Macy's where I scored a really cute sheer black top with silver stars on it, the MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Berkley' sandals I've been wanting for months and a BCBG cocktail dress for...wait for it...$39.99 (originially $280)! I did a little happy dance inside when I found out the price. Woot!

No comments: